Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 Pro is HJC’s premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds. The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system. Additional safety features include reflective patches on the rear neck area and an emergency release cheek pad system for safe and quick helmet removal in an emergency situation.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass:
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
- Increased carbon fiber percentage on overall shell composite.
- Shell structure has been reinforced due to increased percentage of carbon fiber.
- Reinforced materials include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric, which provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and reduced helmet weight.
Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders.
- Optimized shell design for airflow ventilation system.
- Max Airflow Top Vent:
- Six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System.
- Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior.
- MultiCool Interior:
- Advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function than previous generation.
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape.
- RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes.
- RapidFire II Shield Replacement System:
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield:
- Optically-superior 2D face shield provides 95% UV protection.
- Center one-touch open / close locking system.
- Superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever.
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing conditions.
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads):
- Incorporates an easy removal feature as part of the helmet interior.
- Reflective patches are also attached near the rear for safety enhancement.
- Recessed Area for Speakers Molded into the EPS:
- Allows flexibility in speaker placement for a custom fit.
- Breath Guard and Chin Curtain Included.
- Comes Standard With Both 2D Dark Smoke Shield and Anti-Fog Insert Lens.
- Double D-Ring.
Weight: 3.22 pounds / 1,459 grams (approximately, based on size Medium solid.)
- DOT and ECE Approved.
- Five-Year Warranty.
Notes: The HJC RPHA 11 Pro Helmet ships with Clear and Dark Smoke shields and an anti-fog insert. Uses the HJC HJ-26 Shield as a replacement or upgrade.