Anatomically profiled for an optimized slim female fit, the Stella Moony Drystar® Jacket features Alpinestars Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for excellent protection against the elements. Other neat design touches include an elongated rear profile for extended coverage in an upright riding position, pre-curved sleeves for enhanced rider comfort and vents on the side for superior airflow and breathability.
• Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers coverage in upright riding position
• Pre-curved sleeves for improve comfort and reduce fatigue.
• Reflective logo on chest and back make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Ventilation system on the side in order to improve the airflow and breathability.
• Front inner waterproof pocket.
• Premium anatomically profiled for an optimized slim female fit .
• 2-in-1 technical softshell jacket with water resistant outer shell fabric ( 3L polyester ) construction incorporating a water-repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall.
• Internal detachable fleece for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation.
• Front opening features a water-resistant Vislon zipper for added protection against the elements.
• Two zippered hand pockets and invisible ‘napoleon’ chest pockets for added practicality.
• Detachable hood collar construction with elastic drawstring regulation.
• Zippered gussets on sides and back for greater rider comfort while in the riding position.
• Hook and loop closure on wrist ensure a secure fit.
• Level 1 CE Certified Bio Light shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Back and chest compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.