A sport touring jacket designed and developed specifically for women for excellent levels of protection against the weather and plenty of comfort thanks to its waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane and removable thermal liner, the Stella Hyper DRYSTAR® Jacket features class-leading protective capabilities and the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars’ Nucleon CE certified chest and back protection.
• Strategically positioned four-way stretch inserts on inside arms, side torso and rear shoulder for freedom of movement and comfort fit.
• Multiple ventilation system features zippered vents and exhaust ports for effective internal cooling and ensures comfort on short or long rides.
• Extensive reflective detailing on arms and back for improved rider visibility.
• Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Clean styled jacket with a sport touring fit featuring a multi-panel, multi material construction incorporating 450 denier poly-fabric main shell and 600 denier dobby reinforcement for optimized levels of durability and abrasion resistance.
• Fixed DRYSTAR® membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof performance while being breathable enough to prevent buildup of interior moisture to ensure stable microclimate.
• Membrane feature stretch inserts which mirror the stretch zones of the outer garment for superior freedom of movement.
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) for cold conditions with easy identification red zippers and snap-button closures to securely keep liner in position.
• Excellent fit afforded by innovative volume control adjustment system on chest, bicep and sleeves, which ensures tight, improved riding fit with highly reduced material bunching.
• Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to rider’s body and offers improved safety by keep protections close to body in the case of an impact or slide.
• Pre-curved sleeves and Hook and loop grip closure cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit and prevents sleeve riding up arm while riding.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments (CE certified Nucleon and back chest pads available as accessory upgrade).