HJC RPHA 11 Crutchlow
Monster Design Full-Face Helmet
Discover the world of HJC, one of today's biggest and most successful helmet-makers. The Korean firm has specialised in the development and manufacture of motorcycle helmets since 1971. All their experience, amassed over decades, has now produced something quite astonishing, the HJC RPHA 11. And we have this ground-breaking helmet for you with Monster design.
The HJC RPHA 11 motorcycle sport helmet features a newly developed, aerodynamic shell structure which guarantees completely smooth air flow at high speeds. In combination with the large field of view and the excellent ventilation system, this motorcycle helmet is a must, especially for all sporty bikers.
- Visor: clear, and includes Antifog visor insert
- Material: Combination of fibreglass/aramid/carbon
- Outer shell sizes: 3 (XXS-S, M-L, XL-XXL)
- Fastener: Double 'D'
- Weight: approx. 1,370 g
- Lining: Multi-Cool interior with enhanced sweat absorption and faster drying than with previous models. Head and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- Ventilation: adjustable forehead and top inlets, rear extraction vents and adjustable chin ventilation
- Other features: chin curtain and breath guard are included Emergency quick-release cheek pads (makes helmet easier to remove in an emergency), double visor closure and dark smoke tear-off visor
- Certificates: ECE 22.05