Icon Airmada Opacity Helmet
Subsonic mating rituals are an ICON specialty. Dump clutch, loft the front, and stick those tail feathers out for all the world to see. The Airmada Opacity is an eye-spotted, feather-ruffling, cryptically-colored shot across the bow. And if that front wheel comes up too high during your impressive show of peacock size, just hit the brakes and they’ll fly right by.
The Icon Airmada Helmet is the natural evolution in Icon's helmet lineup. A middleweight that fights above its class, the Airmada has four shell sizes and 5 dual-density EPS liners sizes in the rider-preferred oval head form to provide a personalized fit like a well worn glove. The shield system has also been completely redesigned to give riders the best view of the road ahead. The new Rapid Release shield removal system allows you to change ICON Optics in a matter of seconds.
Note: The Airmada has a narrow fit interior. It offers more room from front to back but will have a tighter fit from side to side.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-free ICON optics shield with PROLOCK shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in and riding situation
- Rapid-Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable, washable, HYDRADRY moisture-wicking interior
- Easy adjuster go-vent switch for superior air flow control
- Available in 4 shell sizes with an ICON exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
- All World standard meets or exceeds the following – DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. (Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country)