The new F70 combines cutting-edge design with upgraded features for a fresh, must-have helmet. If you’re a rider who likes to stay ahead of the pack, this first addition to a new generation of helmets is calling your name. The unique design includes an aggressive-looking breath guard and maximized ventilation from two top vents and five rear exhaust escapes. Convenience is key with the internal, anti-fog coated dropdown sun shield controlled by a smooth, easy to reach lever on the bottom of the shell. This helmet is Bluetooth compatible with SmartHJC. Available in sizes XS-2XL, standard DOT / ECE approved.
- Outer shell made of advanced fibreglass composite; it stands out for its lightness, fit and comfort thanks to the use of advanced CAD technology.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- ACS advanced ventilation channelling system: all the air flow is conducted from the front to the back, expelling the heat and humidity outside. With air inlets in the upper zone and on the chin guard and fully integrated air exhausts in the rear area to draw moisture and warm air from the interior of the helmet.
- Clear screen with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. Incorporates Pinlock to prevent the screen from fogging.
- Smoked integrated sun visor with anti-scratch treatment, easily operable from the outside. The inner sun visor offers a wider field of view and great peripheral vision to reduce eye fatigue.
New screen opening system that allows you to open the screen easily.
- The new interior features the Multicool system, made of antibacterial, breathable and quick-drying fabric. All pads are removable and washable.
- The interior design allows for the normal use of glasses.
- Breath guard and chin curtain included.
- Double buckle closure system.
- The HJC F70 incorporates the predisposition to integrate the SMART HJC Bluetooth intercom system (sold separately).