HJC CS-R3 Stormtrooper Helmet
The HJC CS-R3 Stormtrooper Helmet looks like it made the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs while tied to the outside of the Millennium Falcon. Clearly this sharpshooter has earned some serious Imperial props. Some of us are just drawn to the dark side of the Force, and that's okay! Well, to be honest, the dark side wasn't really our first choice but one must embrace their destiny. If you're going to be a bad guy you might as well look like you’re really good at it.
The HJC CS-R3 Helmet features adjustable ventilation and it can be upgraded with a variety of different face shield options down the road. Shield swaps are a breeze thanks to the tool-less design found on the CS-R3.
- Advanced Polycarbonate composite Shell: lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- HJ-09 face shield provides 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating
RapidFire Shield Replacement System simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- 2-stage shield closure system with shield locking system for an extremely tight and secure seal
- ACS Advanced Channeling ventilation system with adjustable forehead and chin vents, and two rear exhaust vents creates a full front to back airflow flushing heat and humidity up and out
- Plush, Nylex interior with removable/washable interior cheek pads and liner
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
- Easily converts to snowmobile application with optional Dual Lens Shield or Electric Shield and Breath Guard