The C 70 features an internal sun shield with a manual, easy-slide lever mechanism. The Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell provides a lightweight helmet, with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation system allows full front to back airflow to flush heat and humidity up and out.
- • Advanced Polycarbonate Compact Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner. D-ring with adjustable retention strap.
- • HJ-V7 intergrated Dark Smoke-Tinted Sun Visor: Easy slide lever mechanism deploys quickly and easily even with gloves on. Quick & easy removal/installation with OPTIONAL tinted shields (sold separately.)
- • HJ-20M Anti-Scratch Clear Pinlock® optically superior shield: New 3D design provides 95% UV protection. Add an OPTIONAL Pinlock® Insert for the ultimate anti-fog system. (Pinlock® insert sold separately.)
- • RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal.
- • ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- • SuperCool™ Interior: Anti-bacterial moisture-wicking fabric.Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable. All C-70 cheek pad sizes are interchangeable. Built-in glasses groove to accomodate riders who wear glasses.
- • Weight: XS to MD 3.30 lbs. (1,500 +/- 30g) LG to 2XL 3.5 lbs. (1,590 +/- 30g).
- • D.O.T. Approved.
- • Warranty from HJC: For the original purchaser, guarantees the helmet to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.